Bitcoin 21 (CURRENCY:XBTC21) traded 0.5% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on January 12th. Bitcoin 21 has a total market capitalization of $52,182.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Bitcoin 21 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin 21 coin can now be purchased for $0.0658 or 0.00001798 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Bitcoin 21 has traded down 4.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008988 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002915 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027910 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000647 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $82.95 or 0.02267412 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.97 or 0.00163204 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.78 or 0.00212768 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027597 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027572 BTC.
Bitcoin 21 Profile
Bitcoin 21’s total supply is 7,093,108 coins and its circulating supply is 793,108 coins. Bitcoin 21’s official Twitter account is @bitcoin_21. The official website for Bitcoin 21 is www.bitcoin-21.com.
Bitcoin 21 Coin Trading
Bitcoin 21 can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin 21 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin 21 should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin 21 using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin 21 Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin 21 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.