Litecoin Plus (CURRENCY:LCP) traded up 1.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 3:00 AM E.T. on January 17th. Over the last week, Litecoin Plus has traded 1.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Litecoin Plus coin can currently be bought for $0.0222 or 0.00000603 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Litecoin Plus has a market capitalization of $49,356.00 and approximately $27.00 worth of Litecoin Plus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded up 1,406.5% against the dollar and now trades at $25.64 or 0.00697634 BTC.
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00011382 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17,796.92 or 4.84251825 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded up 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000331 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 122.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002811 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
Litecoin Plus Coin Profile
LCP is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on September 8th, 2017. Litecoin Plus’ total supply is 2,227,379 coins. Litecoin Plus’ official Twitter account is @Media_LCP. The official website for Litecoin Plus is litecoinplus.co.
Buying and Selling Litecoin Plus
Litecoin Plus can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Plus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin Plus should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Litecoin Plus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Litecoin Plus Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Litecoin Plus and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.