LiteCoin Ultra (CURRENCY:LTCU) traded down 8.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on November 7th. LiteCoin Ultra has a market capitalization of $17,621.00 and $1,534.00 worth of LiteCoin Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last day. One LiteCoin Ultra coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0171 or 0.00000261 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. During the last week, LiteCoin Ultra has traded up 47.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded down 20.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.52 or 0.00084367 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0526 or 0.00000803 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 49.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20,743.36 or 3.16872078 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000156 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 15.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.43 or 0.00098185 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004734 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000049 BTC.
About LiteCoin Ultra
LiteCoin Ultra is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 28th, 2017. LiteCoin Ultra’s total supply is 8,531,300 coins and its circulating supply is 1,031,300 coins. The Reddit community for LiteCoin Ultra is /r/LitecoinUltraCurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LiteCoin Ultra’s official website is www.litecoinultra.com. LiteCoin Ultra’s official Twitter account is @litecoinultra.
LiteCoin Ultra Coin Trading
LiteCoin Ultra can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteCoin Ultra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiteCoin Ultra should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LiteCoin Ultra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LiteCoin Ultra Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteCoin Ultra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.