Smart Bitcoin (CURRENCY:RBTC) traded 4.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 3rd. In the last week, Smart Bitcoin has traded down 20.8% against the US dollar. One Smart Bitcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $3,508.72 or 0.96225112 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi and Bitfinex. Smart Bitcoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $1,474.00 worth of Smart Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008375 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027480 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000699 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00002186 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.21 or 0.00250395 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $66.29 or 0.01802896 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.94 or 0.00215844 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027756 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00012115 BTC.
Smart Bitcoin Coin Profile
Smart Bitcoin’s total supply is 20,999,764 coins. The Reddit community for Smart Bitcoin is /r/rootstock and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Smart Bitcoin’s official website is rsk.co. Smart Bitcoin’s official Twitter account is @rsksmart.
Buying and Selling Smart Bitcoin
Smart Bitcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi and Bitfinex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Smart Bitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Smart Bitcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Smart Bitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Smart Bitcoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Smart Bitcoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.